IPpro welcomes candidates aspiring to build a career in the field of Intellectual Property. If you are a scientist, technologist, patent agent, or an engineer with experience in IP and/or a genuine interest in the field, we encourage you to get in touch.
Over the years, we have developed a structure and created an environment at work that fosters personal growth as well as career advancement.
Job Profile: A solid background in engineering, strong analytical and communication skills, penchant to learn, a creative bent, and genuine interest in the intellectual property domain would land you a place in our patent research team.
Job Description: The primary responsibilities of the candidates would include:
• Drafting patent applications in compliance with various patent offices, such as the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), European Patent Office (EPO) and Indian Patent office (IPO).
• Searching for relevant technical literature to determine novelty of various inventions.
• Performing patent landscape studies pertaining to various technologies and providing clients with knowledge and understanding of their IP landscape as well as IP landscape of their competitors and other major players in the industry.
• Assisting patent attorneys in various stages of patent prosecution and interacting with the patent offices during the entire prosecution of a patent.
• Assisting patent attorneys and clients in various stages of litigation studies including invalidating competitor’s patents and proving infringement of clients patents by products owned by competitors.
• Performing due-diligence and patent portfolio studies of companies to facilitate clients in taking an informed decision for mergers or acquisitions.